#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

My Habbo Life Part one: The beggining

Go down

My Habbo Life Part one: The beggining Empty My Habbo Life Part one: The beggining

Post  Toby Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Well first when i joined habbo i went to the welcome lounge. Someone called cruiser10 came to me. He was here to help me as i was new. He told me a few things and told me how to add him. Then i followed him to his room. Where he had a tele and i had no idea what it was. He showed me how to go through it. It lead to his room. I was amazed at habbo, i looked very stupid with my rubbish clothes. We talked for a long time at his room. He was very nice to me. He got me a job at a hospital i loved working there. Again as i was new i thought it would be true they'd send coins to me via mail. As i found out you coud buy coins by phn and i had like 29 pounds unused i brought lots. I got myself HC after only a couple of weeks with habbo. I joined Stevie-C's army. That was a brilliant start to my life. It took me ages to get into clothes properly but i made it. I lived habbo i had a best friend and i was in an army!
It was a great start to habbo........
(chapter 2 coming soon)
Toby
Toby
Promiscous Poster
Promiscous Poster

Number of posts : 782
Habbo Name : Toucan1
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character profile
Character name: Owen Fox
Job: Slytherin 1st Year