#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

My Habbo Life Part 5: The end of the best. The Start of a dream. The dream i didnt like in the end.

Go down

My Habbo Life Part 5: The end of the best. The Start of a dream. The dream i didnt like in the end. Empty My Habbo Life Part 5: The end of the best. The Start of a dream. The dream i didnt like in the end.

Post  Toby Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Well everything was going fine. Then to my disappointment i had to go on a 2 week holiday and miss the great army. when i got back i was upset. Hurt, angry. Pred had closed BDA i couldnt believe it. I was really sad. I loved the army and now its gone. After all those good times its gone just like MDF. Pred did this by choice though. He had the choice to keep it open but he didnt.
So i did something , my dream, to make an army.
I made it after a lot of hard work and a gold bar from a great friend. It felt great most of my friends had joined. But i soon realised that it wasnt the same to own the army. It was much better to work for it. I didnt really like it so i wasnt as dedicated. I realised why pred closed his army. I lasted much less longer than him though. But it wasnt just that it was because of my friends. Pred and George had joined a hogwarts. ddubs0 hogwarts. So i joined out of curiosity i found out it was amazing. I loved every moment of it. So i couldnt have an army and stay dedicated to here at the same time. So i closed it down and got dedicated. But i still wasnt getting any classes because most staff members were in a different time zone. So i made a decision to be a lot more active than normal. Sometimes going on for 12 hours at a time. And thats where the big journey... my biggest journey began.
Toby
Toby
Promiscous Poster
Promiscous Poster

Number of posts : 782
Habbo Name : Toucan1
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character profile
Character name: Owen Fox
Job: Slytherin 1st Year

Back to top Go down