#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

Asuka Fuji: Chapter One.

2 posters

Go down

Asuka Fuji: Chapter One. Empty Asuka Fuji: Chapter One.

Post  Ashley Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:47 pm

Right. Before I get complaints about peoples' eyes burning/people getting headaches/computers blowing up, etc. I'm letting you know I just wrote this because I was bored, so it basically fails. I also wrote it because I needed something to put as my history for an RP. This isn't the entire chapter, nor did I ever bother to finish it. If you still want to read on, do so at your own risk. ^-^ ~Ashley.

Chapter One: The Beginning wrote:
"Aww, look at how cute she is!" cried her father, Yuukai Hiiro.
Her mother stared at her left eye.
"Yuukai, look at her left eye... it looks like there's something wrong with it," said her mother worriedly.
"Oh, don't overreact, Kira! She's absolutely beautiful. Her eye is just like her - special," replied Yuukai with a smile.
"You're right, I shouldn't overreact. Her eye is unique," agreed Kira Fuji, her mother.
After a few hours of complete silence where Yuukai and Kira sat, pondering, the two parents said in unison: "Her name shall be Asuka. Asuka Fuji."
Kira took small baby Asuka from Yuukai's arms as he began to search for the keys to their car. Finding them in the pouch on his leg, he spun them around his finger.
"Finally found them," he said tiredly. It was midnight. Yuukai gave a small yawn.
"Imagine how tired I am..." said Kira sleepily.
The two walked to the parking lot of the hospital to find that their car had got towed.
"YUUKAI! YOU PARKED THE CAR IN A NO PARKING ZONE!" yelled Kira angrily.
"... Oops."
"YEAH, OOPS! HOW ARE WE TO GET HOME NOW?!"
"We can simply apparate," Yuukai replied. When Kira gave him a quizzical look as she wondered where they could apparate from in a Muggle place, he added, "from the back of the building."
Yuukai and Kira walked around the building to the back. That night's moon shone a bluish-white colour and looked beautiful just pasted there on a dark blue sky filled with glowing stars. Behind the building didn't look as good as it did from the front, there were garbage cans around overflowing with months and months' worth of trash. There was a door, but it had to be manually pushed open. The door's wood was discoloured and the glass forming a small square-shaped window had a layer of dust and was cracked in many places. Each of the four corners of the door was lined with cobwebs upon cobwebs. It was obvious that this place hadn't been used for decades, maybe even a century. The wind blew coldly and harshly, showing no mercy to those it hit. Kira pulled the blanket around Asuka tighter to keep her warmer and put the small hood over her small, newborn head.
"This place used to be the entrance when I was a little kid," Yuukai said, looking up to the sign that was damaged beyond repair. Many letters had fallen off and lay on the ground as shattered piles of dusty glass. Other letters swung violently as the wind hit them, clinging to what they had left on the brick wall, but threatening to fall with each raucous swing. He stared at the sign, sighing as he remembered the past.
Kira nudged Yuukai with her elbow.
"Let's go," she said, her voice only a whisper to the rattle and racket of the wind's victims.
Kira held Asuka in her right arm and took Yuukai's hand with her free arm. She would do it herself, but she wasn't a wizard as was her husband. The pair closed their eyes and Yuukai began thinking of their home, directing his entire body to it, picturing it in his head, imagining them there. They slowly began to spin, ripped shreds of paper flying all around their feet in a messy manner. As they spun faster and faster, they drifted away from the scene of the hospital, getting nearer to their home with each spin. Finally, they disappeared with a small, unheard popping noise.
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 168
Habbo Name : KimPossible337
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Asuka Fuji: Chapter One. Empty Re: Asuka Fuji: Chapter One.

Post  Jaradamo12 Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:07 pm

That's good, really good. Very Happy
Jaradamo12
Jaradamo12

Number of posts : 143
Habbo Name : Jaradamo12
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character profile
Character name: Valencia Sparks
Job: Potions Professor; Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:53 am

Thanks. :]
Maybe I'll bother to finish it...
eventually...
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 168
Habbo Name : KimPossible337
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down