#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

The Life of Magical Me By: Fenix Lestrange

Go down

The Life of Magical Me By: Fenix Lestrange Empty The Life of Magical Me By: Fenix Lestrange

Post  Betrayed- Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:47 am

The Life of Fenix Lestrange.

Dear Reader This Will Be a Short Story. The Life of Fenix Atom Lestrange.

Fenix Lived In Translyvania With His Mother Trinity Lestrange (Currently Headmistress at Hogwarts) and His Father Octulus Lestrange (Currently Minister of Magic). He Was Very Skilled in Magic as a Child. He Could Never Truly Understand the Things Happening in His Life Not Until He Got His Letter of Course. Then the Strange Things In His Life Finally Made Sense. He Knew He was a Wizard. Yet there Was Another Secret in His Life. On His 11th birthday He Went to Diagon Alley to get His School Supplies. He Felt an Aching Pain in His Gums That Day. He Had Bit His Tongue in Olivanders Wand and his Whole Mouth Was Bleeding. His Father Then Asked Him to Open his Mouth After Cleaning up the Blood. His Father Then Noticed His Fangs. He Smiled to Him. He Then Said "Son There is another Secret You Do Not No Of " He Hesitated For a Minute Then Said These Words. "The Lestrange Family Consits of Vampires, And Lycan You My Son Are a Vampire Like me and Your Mother". Fenix Reacted With a Smile and They Got His Wand. He Got a 12' Holly Wand With a Pheonix Feather. They Later Went to the Robe Shop. They Bought His Robes. Then on September 1st He Went to Kings Cross Station. He Boarded the Hogwarts Express. He Met Some Intresting People. He Met a Dark Looking Boy Named Sean Slytherin. They Became Friends Almost Instintly. They met a Little Girl a Very Nice one. Ariana Malfoy. A Lovely GIrl Her and Fenix Became Friends Instinly as Well. They Went Through Some Intresting Adventures in There Day and Glided Through School Instantly. They Became Adults And Sean Slytherin Created a Group The Order of the Serpent. This Order Was Known By the Ministry. They Though It Would be a Dark Wizard Group. This New Order Was to Find The Order of the Pheonix and Stop Them. Fenix was in this Group But Later Left It. Sean Slytherin Was Branded as a Dark Wizard. He was Later Killed by Auror Orion Flarg. In His Will He Left His House The Old Hideout For the Order of the Pheonix. 45 Carnaby Street. Fenix Lives There Now. Ariana Malfoy Was Killed By a Dark Wizard. She Put up a Great Fight But was Then Murdered. Fenix Then Joined His Father in the Minsitry And Became an Auror. He Also Became a Anamagi. His Anamagus is a Pheonix. He Know Stops Dark Wizards as an Auror And Animagus.
Betrayed-
Betrayed-

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down