#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

School Update - 24th October

3 posters

Go down

School Update - 24th October Empty School Update - 24th October

Post  Charlotte Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am

Its been two weeks now and i have to say thanks to everyone here this school is doing great and ive just got some updates on what the SS are doing;

-for one, `H` are our friends, they are allowed to be in the sorting hall but not inside without SS permission, you may only kick them if they are acting offencive, and if they are write down their habbo name and pm me it and what happend. you again are allowed to go to `H` but not inside, if you act offencily you may possibly get reported to me and i will take action against it. we are aiming at having a friendship with `H`

-Halloween is coming soon, so we are working on some fun activites for you all including a storyline and hopefully a party if we get enough people saying they are comming, if we have a party it will be on the Saturday. More info on the activities or story line will be posted soon.

-Character profiles. I myself enjoy reading peoples profiles, so anyone who hasnt write yourself a character profile in the wizards geneolagy [sp?] lol. also now if you go into your Profile and click on character profile you can creat a simple profile sheet that will appear when people view your profile, if your confused about what any of the titles mean then look at mine by clicking view my profile over there >>

-RP is dropping slightly and people IC are acting ooc in the rooms, so i would ask please if you could rp a bit more with your friends, make up some storylines that students would do in hogwarts, dont forget to post any storylines in the story book.

-Note; i dont think ive atually posted this but remember, the sorting hall is strictly out oc character (OOC) so please dont rp in there.

-Rooms; yes rooms are still being made, but please dont badger me and ask what rooms i need making, cause atm untill i make a list of what rooms i have compared to what rooms i need, i dont know, so if you want to make a room please wait because i will soon be making a list of what rooms i need, and if you want to make one then ask me.

-London; there are some very experianced role players that do not want to be students nor staff, and for this we will hopefully getting a London soon from ddubs0 as i talked to him about it and he said he would give me it and the Hogsmeade. then we will get out of Hogwarts rpers, if you are not an experianced rper and are rping as a adult wizard but the SS think you are not capile of doing so, you will asked to go back to a student. this may seem unfair but its to get people rping better by going through the student years

-Forest; yes the forest and grounds have been sealed off because there is an i story line of dark wizards targeting Hogwarts, this was rped by myself and chad, so dont ask to go into the forest because you will not be allowed, any Comc classes will be held in another classroom chosen by the teacher.

-as you know there is a list of abilities, dont make yourself something on the list, i know it sounds stupid but they will be given out, so if your not on the list its void.

Thats all for now
Have fun
PM me any questions.

-Charlotte
Charlotte
Charlotte
Headmistress
Headmistress

Number of posts : 156
Habbo Name : Nocturne,
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character profile
Character name: Trinity LeStrange
Job: Headmistress

http://keybladeps2.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

School Update - 24th October Empty Re: School Update - 24th October

Post  Toby Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:05 am

Thats a great update!
And i am very excited about chris giving you London and Hogsmede!
Toby
Toby
Promiscous Poster
Promiscous Poster

Number of posts : 782
Habbo Name : Toucan1
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character profile
Character name: Owen Fox
Job: Slytherin 1st Year

Back to top Go down

School Update - 24th October Empty Re: School Update - 24th October