#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

50 Things That You Are Not Allowed To Do In Hoggies.

+4
Ashley
Snappey
Toby
Christian
8 posters

Go down

50 Things That You Are Not Allowed To Do In Hoggies. Empty 50 Things That You Are Not Allowed To Do In Hoggies.

Post  Christian Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:17 pm

1. I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor will I insist that their House colors indicate that they are "covered in bees".

2. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.

3. I will stop referring to showering as "giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful".

4. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.

5. Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.

6. I will not tell Ron and Hermione to "Get a room" whenever they start to fight.

7. The Forbidden Forest is forbidden for a reason.

8. Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.

9. I will not change the password to the prefects' bath to "Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty".

10. Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?" and walking away is only funny the first time.

11. I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey.

12. I will not greet Professor McGonagall with "What's new, pussycat?"

13. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.

14. I am not allowed to ask Hermione and Ginny if they know what a 'menage a trois' is.

15. I will not send shampoo to Snape's office, no matter how badly he needs it.

16. Naughty jokes regarding "Moaning" Myrtle are only funny the first time.

17. Singing "Slytherins are Sexier" in Potion's class will not get me extra points.

18. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Deatheaters.

19. Screaming "VOLDEMORT!" in crowded hallways is not in good taste.

20. Stealing Draco's underwear and selling it on Ebay to horny fangirls is not ethical, nor profitable (note to self: Steal Potter's underwear instead).

21. I will not refer to Ron Weasley as "that red-headed twit" in polite company (impolite company is just fine).

22. The "I Hate Snape" Club is not a valid after-class activity.

23. Making Harry Potter action figures without his permission is wrong. Making Draco Malfoy pay double for them is also wrong.

24. I will not tell Grawp that "Hermy" will give him a kiss if he eats certain members of the faculty.

25. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0", is not a valid T-shirt slogan

26. Writing sexy love letters to Professor Dumbledore, signed by "Your Kitten", is not a ethical means to skip Transfiguration class (though it is effective).

27. I will not address the Professor with a loud "Heil Umbridge!" and accompanying salute.

28. Having Colin and Dennis Creevy follow Harry Potter all day is cruel and unusual punishment.

29. I will not sell pennies as priceless, Muggle collector coins.

30. I will not spread rumors about Draco's deviant sexuality.

31. Asking Professor Snape to show you how to make a love potion is not reccomended.

32. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "my little pony."

33. Madam Pomfrey does not dispense condoms.

34. Do not ask Professor Sinistra to show you "Uranus".

35. A good way to piss Hermione off: Write "Hermione Granger was here" on multiple library books, thereby banning her from the library.

36. Dobby, even though he apparently went to grammer school with him, is NOT Yoda in disguise.

37. Telling the first years about the time your friend got eaten by the giant squid is NOT appropriate. Ever.

38. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.

39. Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology".

40. It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape he takes himself too seriously.

41. Sir Cadogan is not one of the knights who say "NI".

42. I will not offer to prepare tandoori owl.

43. I will stop charming Professor Snape's robes to bright purple (or any bright color for that matter).

44. Mail order dinosaurs are NOT good birthday presents for Hagrid. No matter how much of a discount you get on them.

45. "Quidditch Players Do It in the Air" broom stickers are not allowed.

46. Shaving Mrs. Norris is not a public service.

47. Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable. "Polishing my wand" in the common room is not.

48. Seamus Finnegan is not "after me Lucky Charms".

49. Asking Professor Flitwick if there is a charm to remove clothes, or give you x-ray vision, is not permitted.

50. Asking Professor Flitwick where Snow White is is not permitted.
Christian
Christian

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character profile
Character name: Christian Aiedail
Job: Head Auror.

Back to top Go down

50 Things That You Are Not Allowed To Do In Hoggies. Empty Re: 50 Things That You Are Not Allowed To Do In Hoggies.

Post  Toby Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 pm

ROFLMFAO!
Toby
Toby
Promiscous Poster
Promiscous Poster

Number of posts : 782
Habbo Name : Toucan1
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character profile
Character name: Owen Fox
Job: Slytherin 1st Year

Back to top Go down

50 Things That You Are Not Allowed To Do In Hoggies. Empty Re: 50 Things That You Are Not Allowed To Do In Hoggies.

Post  Snappey Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:33 pm

Isn't this from mugglenet? O.o

Oh well, still funneh. xD
Snappey
Snappey

Number of posts : 229
Habbo Name : Snappey
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.youareanidiotifyouclickhere.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:06 pm

I will send Dumbledore sexy love letters signed "Your Kitten."
Singing "Slytherins are Sexier" is a very good way to get points in any class, actually.
I used a gun against a Death Eater once.
Killed him in an instant.
And I also made HEAPS of money off selling Muggle coins as priceless collector artifacts.
Very Happy
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 168
Habbo Name : KimPossible337
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:31 pm

20. Stealing Draco's underwear and selling it on Ebay to horny fangirls is not ethical, nor profitable (note to self: Steal Potter's underwear instead).

LMAO!!!
Terri
Terri
Deputy Headmistress
Deputy Headmistress

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Character profile
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaradamo12 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:23 pm

My Comments:

Christian wrote:
2. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball. [It is if you can't get a date.]

3. I will stop referring to showering as "giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful". [She only wants to peek at Harry]

8. Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar. [Lol]

11. I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey. [You know you want to Razz]

12. I will not greet Professor McGonagall with "What's new, pussycat?" [Rofl]

15. I will not send shampoo to Snape's office, no matter how badly he needs it. [But, he REALLY needs it!!]

17. Singing "Slytherins are Sexier" in Potion's class will not get me extra points. [WRONG. If You knew anything you would know Ravenclaw are the smexxiest. If you ever read 'The Sorting Brat's Song' you would know they're the young and sexy ones]

19. Screaming "VOLDEMORT!" in crowded hallways is not in good taste. [Good Taste - Maybe Not; Funneh - Most Definitely]

20. Stealing Draco's underwear and selling it on Ebay to horny fangirls is not ethical, nor profitable (note to self: Steal Potter's underwear instead). [Lmfaooooo]

26. Writing sexy love letters to Professor Dumbledore, signed by "Your Kitten", is not a ethical means to skip Transfiguration class (though it is effective). [Idrc. I write them because he's so SHEXXI]

30. I will not spread rumors about Draco's deviant sexuality. [Well, there's no need to spread it. EVERYONE knows.]

33. Madam Pomfrey does not dispense condoms.[But, hoggie students are so horny]

34. Do not ask Professor Sinistra to show you "Uranus" [That was just frikin funny]

45. "Quidditch Players Do It in the Air" broom stickers are not allowed. [Lmfao]

49. Asking Professor Flitwick if there is a charm to remove clothes, or give you x-ray vision, is not permitted. [Why? He'd know. Been practicing them on Dumbly-dorr Very Happy]

50. Asking Professor Flitwick where Snow White is is not permitted.[rofl]
Jaradamo12
Jaradamo12

Number of posts : 143
Habbo Name : Jaradamo12
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character profile
Character name: Valencia Sparks
Job: Potions Professor; Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post  dAkshEN6 Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:37 am

-in an irish accent-
Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms!
ROFL!

lol, one of my favourites...

Also,
I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell 'Ni!' from various directions.
dAkshEN6
dAkshEN6

Number of posts : 133
Habbo Name : dAkshEN6
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character profile
Character name: Orvyl Andon
Job: Astronomy Professor

http://13thscript.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  saix9499 Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:52 pm

.. why did you do this..
saix9499
saix9499

Number of posts : 71
Habbo Name : saix9499
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character profile
Character name: Lucinda Andon
Job: none

Back to top Go down

Post  saix9499 Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 pm

.. why did you do this..
saix9499
saix9499

Number of posts : 71
Habbo Name : saix9499
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character profile
Character name: Lucinda Andon
Job: none

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down